Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Doctor Called -- I'm Good To Go!




Last Friday, I went for my first annual cancer checkup. There was microscopic blood in my urine. As my cancer involved the bladder there will always be a chance the kidneys will be affected.  

Woke up this morning and turned everything over to God (after all what power do I have in these things anyway) then headed out for a CT scan. Doctor just called..... I am Good To Go to Alaska!!   

Thank God for Whom All Blessings Flow.

It is hot and very humid in Florida making working inside Yoda III difficult during the day. Am gonna change my Countdown Clock allowing 2 more days to get ready.  Still have maintenance like changing hot water heater anode rod, adding water to batteries, check oil in generator, etc.

New estimated leave date will be Friday, June 2nd (or 3rd at the latest). Still waiting on Tree Guy to call with an estimate on cutting down huge tree in back yard -- looks like I will be taking care of that while on the road.

Again.... I am so happy with my good report.... again.... thank you God!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You must have a Google Account to comment.