Monday, April 17, 2017

Easter Time



The weather is beautiful in North Carolina as I continue to enjoy my visit here. Yesterday was Easter and it was spent with family... church, out to eat then an afternoon nap. I would love to see our church filled every Sunday as it is on Easter.

Only 44 more days until The Adventure begins, Jane and I touch base every couple of days with updates on how we are preparing for the trip. My "to do" list is research then purchase a CB unit and antenna. Will get someone in Live Oak, when I return home, to help me run the cable from antenna inside cab.

This morning I'm looking at my proposed USA route headed to crossing the border in to Canada. From Live Oak, Florida to crossing the border in Montana is about  2,460 miles. Jane and I plan to meet around Wall, SD (1,750 miles from Live Oak). There is a beautiful boondocking area there for us to spend a couple days getting to know each other and plan our trip.

Time for my great nephew to arrive and play.... Little Shane is 20 months old with the cutest dimples.     

No comments:

Post a Comment

You must have a Google Account to comment.